Friend Lists | Facebook Help Center | Facebook
One of the most critical things in establishing and maintaining the viability of your organization’s financial system is the proper handling of accounting matters at the end of a reporting month. You can read this Month End Close Checklist to find out how to settle the financial and accounting issues (e.g. Payroll, Banking, Billing, etc.) at a month’s end.
By default, you’ll get a Facebook notification whenever anyone on your Close Friends list posts an update. Getting inundated by a flood of alerts? You can turn off Close Friends notifications by going to your Close Friends page (click Close Friends in the left column of your news feed) and toggling the Notifications button on or off.
New Hampshire school closings - WMUR News 9
- First, find a good friend you’d like to see more of on Facebook; you can use the search box at the top of the page, spot them in your news feed, or pick them from your main Friends list.
- Next, hover your mouse over their name; when you do, a pop-up with their profile picture, cover photo, and a few more details—including a Friends button—will appear.
- Hover your mouse over the Friends button to get yet another pop-up menu—and this time, select Close Friends from the list of options.
- Want a closer look at your Close Friends list? Go to your news feed, then click Close Friends in the left column. From here, you’ll see updates only from your Close Friends, along with suggestions on more friends to add on the right side of the page.
- To quickly add or delete people from your Close Friends list, click the little See All link in the top corner of the page, then click on a photo to add someone to the list or kick them off.
School and Business Closings & Delays - WGAL News 8
The airport tower at Sacramento international is on a partial close list and the tower at Sacramento Executive Airport is on the full closure list, the results come out Monday.
The month-end close is no easy task. Download this free Month-End Close Checklist, modify it to fit your needs, and you’ll find your monthly close goes much more smoothly.