Home

Guide Review - Medela Freestyle Breast Pump

Medela Pump and Save Breast Milk Bags, 50 Count

$18.99


Yay! You're now following medela breast pump in your .

Most of the reviewers, including myself, love the Medela Swing Breast Pump’s compact size, as well as the battery and AC adapter option. Another plus, the one-touch let down and vacuum control. I usually cranked mine up as high as it would go, which worked best for me, others have stated that even on the lowest of settings it expresses milk efficiently.

I personally have used this pump, for about 4 months after my daughter was born. She was 3 weeks early, and my milk supply had not fully developed. I struggled with several cheap breast pumps until finally biting the bullet and purchasing this one. I’m extremely thankful for it. If it hadn’t been for my Medela Swing Breast Pump, I never would have been able to continue breast feeding for as long as I did. My biggest mistake was not establishing my milk supply properly from the beginning, if I had, I could have breastfed my daughter exclusively, but as it stood, I had to supplement with formula. Personally, I feel that when it comes to establishing your milk supply, your best bet is to rent a if possible, at least in the beginning, then later purchase a Medela Swing Breast Pump for your everyday, or occasional use. Also, if you’re going back to work full time, I would not suggest the Medela Swing Breast Pump, I would suggest a instead.

Ads related to medela breast pump

RankNameRatingMore Info
Medela Swing Breast Pump Review
Medela Freestyle Breast Pump Review
Medela Pump In Style Advanced Backpack Review
Medela Lactina Breast Pump Review
Medela Harmony Breast Pump Review

Medela Breast Pumps - Free Shipping on $19 - Babies"R"Us

As far as reviews go, the Medela Swing Breast Pump did pretty good. With 157 out of 207 reviewers rating it 4 to 5 stars, with 5 being the max. In other words, 76% of the reviewers were extremely pleased with their purchase. The other 24% were mixed, with some reviewers saying that the Medela Swing Breast Pump was a good breast pump, but not a great breast pump. The main complaints that I found were, the AC adapter cord that fits into the pump slips out with the slightest of movements, it’s not very quiet, there are lots of little parts to clean, you have to lean forward while pumping, and it’s expensive. Some reviewers claimed that the Medela Swing Breast Pump suction was not enough, keep in mind that everybody is different.

I am very pleased with the Medela Swing Breast Pump. I used the Swing to pump exclusively for the following three months. It worked fantastic. I did have milk back up the tube once or twice. I had to replace the valves when the suction wasn’t quite right also. But, I consider that level of maintenance acceptable. I had no problems with milk supply, and although I only pumped for 5 months, my son was exclusively on breast milk (well, with some formula supplementing it for added calories) for 6 months.