While the ABEC ratings are certainly relevant in some cases, they were designed to evaluate bearings for use in machinery, not skateboard wheels. Unfortunately, the result is that the tolerances measured do not factor in certain forces exclusive to skateboarding. Therefore, while many skate bearing manufacturers will still provide the ABEC ratings for their products, riders should know that they are not end-all.
Replacing your skateboard bearings, installing new skateboard bearings, and putting your cleaned skateboard bearings back on can be quick and easy, once you know the tricks. Read though these simple step by step instructions to find out how.
Since ceramic balls are much harder than the steel races they come in contact with they act as dressing stones, effectively self-healing small imperfections on the race surface. Zirconium fiber ceramic is the most shatter-resistant ceramic available in skate bearings so these bearings are designed to handle hard hits and keep rolling. Combine those great qualities with corrosion-proof nylon cages and rustproofed deep groove chrome steel races and you have a great, long lasting ceramic bearing at a price no one else can touch!
- Single, removable, non-contact rubber shield allows easy cleaning and low friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer provides added strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant.
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Best selling high end skate bearing in the U.S.A.